Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sparks Joy ~ Creativity


Aren't these just incredible?!

There are so many talented people in the world it really blows my mind. The  variety of amazing creativeness in the world is almost infinite. I love that you can see it in books and magazines, in art galleries, on buildings, television and of course the internet- hello Pinterest! I'll get to some more creative stuff later in these posts, including how much joy my own creativity brings me but for now I just want to reflect on just how much joy one can get from immersing yourself in the creativity of others. I've curated a whole lifetime full on my pinterest boards from words, through photos, fibres, food, and of course paper. It makes me happy just to look at my landing page but diving into those boards is a joy.




No comments: