Sunday, December 13, 2015

'You've had a good day son....'

This was a good week....

Because...
... I got to go to Starbucks and Ikea.
... Kieran looked after Tama and Will.
... I went out at night and photographed the Cane Toads.
... I went scrapbook shopping in Brisbane.
... The boys went flying their gliders.
... More starbucks. :-)
... I made a Chinese friend.
... I rang the boys from the pond so they could hear the night noises.
... I found some cool presents for the boys.
... Grandma and I went shopping and had lunch at the Coffee Club.
... I went to the Kaisercraft Factory shop.
... Les enjoyed Cake and Songs at Kindy.
... Tama got a new book as a parting gift from Kindy.
... Les and the boys enjoyed a sushi lunch.
... I enjoyed the green and the gardens at Jetta.
... I enjoyed some frappuccinos at Mooloolaba.
... I finished two Next Magazines.
... I had time to look around the shops at the Airport.
... Kieran spent time with Nadya.
... We all went to the bush dance.
... We decorated the house for Christmas.
... Les, Merenia and the boys enjoyed the KAMS Christmas party.


"You've had a good day son"  is the punchline of a joke my dad used to tell about a father, his son, a bear won in a side show at a carnival and a Mini Car... it's a great joke and the one liner punchline has stayed with us for a very long time. This weekly post is about being grateful for the little and big things in our lives and celebrating success the grand and everyday kind.
  ♥

No comments: