Sunday, September 20, 2015

'You've had a good day son....'

This was a good week....

Because...
... I got to have a sleep in.
... Merenia went to the Kiwales wind-up and we won a cool prize in the raffle.
... Les took the boys and later Merenia to the Gem show.
... I finished my week in the life photobook- hooray. :-)
... Merenia started at KFC.
... Kieran went and watched Nadya perform at school.
... Les took the boys bike riding.
... Les got me pretzels. :-)
... Layla agreed to come and stay with us.
... scored some baby gear for Layla and Danny.
... we got a new bed for Layla... and eventually Merenia.
... Kieran went to the junior prizegiving and was given a very cool thank-you gift from his umpiring team.
... I got chocolates from the umpiring team as well.
... I finally did a big shop at the supermarket and Kieran was home to help unload.
... Merenia spent a day in town with her friends.
... Les and the boys weeded the garden.
... I got to take photos of wildflowers.
... Danny, Layla and I went to Rockingham.
... Les took the boys to the place and they got treats.
... we had corned beef for dinner.


"You've had a good day son"  is the punchline of a joke my dad used to tell about a father, his son, a bear won in a side show at a carnival and a Mini Car... it's a great joke and the one liner punchline has stayed with us for a very long time. This weekly post is about being grateful for the little and big things in our lives and celebrating success the grand and everyday kind.
  ♥

No comments: