Monday, August 31, 2015

This week on the web....

This was interesting, serving sizes on packaging in the US reflect what people eat on average (or did eat historically).  I am assuming it's not same in NZ and Australia as ours say 'recommended' serving size.

Chug some water before meals to help lose weight.

Fresh corn, avocado, tomato and basil salad.... YUM!

This article on infant feeding was a real stunner to me I'd want more information before I changed my baby feeding habits (if I had a baby to feed), but hmmmm... interesting!

We need a cat... and a dog!

Teacher Tom this week on the value of playing.  An educational utopia.

An interesting article about food and learning at ScienceWA. This article about literacy and family bugged me a LOT the conflicting concepts of 'best practice' and 'falling behind' in year 1... aaarrrggghhh!!!

 This is sweet- I'd want the heart on the opposite side though.

I really need something like this! :-)



Cool boys Star T-shirt.



I know three kids in our family who'd quite like this Periodic Table Stamp.

No comments: