Thursday, August 13, 2015

Shoulda'


A few of new things we've been trying lately...
Vegemite chocolate.... I don't like Vegemite and I'm not a fan of dairy milk but I did like this! It tasted to me a bit like salted Caramel and also dulled down the intense sweet insipidity of the dairy milk. I won't buy it again... but it was still yum.
Pretzels and peanut Dairy milk was a disappointment... it's like nut chocolate with crumbs in it. You don't really taste the pretzels as pretzels which is a bummer because I really like Pretzels!
I was drawn to the The Crossroads of Should and Must by Elle Luna because of her art work and her blog and her story. I'm enjoying reading it too albeit slowly because there's just too much going on around here- and I seem to be in a fiction phase at them moment.
Does anyone else have that?? There are seasons where I just can't read non-fiction no matter how much I might want to read the book in front of me- I just can't seem to get into the flow of it and it drags until I give up or something better (fiction) comes along.
Finally last night we tried the new Windsor's Potato Chips: Parmesan and Garlic and I was pretty underwhelmed. I do not like the Camembert and Qunice at all- sweet chips what?? So I won't be going back for the Thai Spice and I suspect the Himalayan Salt will just be ready salted - so I'll stick with my old faves there too.

No comments: