Saturday, August 15, 2015

Lego Mission



I had this totally crazy idea that we could get all of Will's Lego Heroes built and on his shelf when he was home sick for that week- something calm and peaceful to do in the lounge close to the sick bowl.... crazy, mad, stupid idea.



He was into it for a while. I started by dividing them by colour and kitting up some of the easier ones. and he was making them as fast as I could work. Then I had to do some of the larger ones. And his interest waned. And then I got to the point where we had missing parts and couldn't complete the kits.
I did end up pretty much sorting everything.... it took a lot of time. Time I could have been reading or scrapbooking or sleeping... why does this only occur to me after??

He did make maybe 16-20 heroes and it renewed his interest in building his own invention heroes again- so I think it was probably worth it... but I'll try and avoid those plans again in the future!  

 ♥

No comments: