Sunday, July 26, 2015

'You've had a good day son....'

This was a good week....

Because...
...we had a great tickle fight.
... Merenia's room was tidy for about 6 hours.
... I made a cool present for Georgia.
... Hockey was a draw (although they should have won).
... Robert came for a sleepover.
... I finished a book!
... Pies for lunch.
... school went back after the hols and I had a day and a half of glorious freedom.
... I did some scrapbooking.
... It's so much easier to start home schooling in WA.
... Les had a birthday.
... there was cake.
... Buzz bars and chocolate fish!
... Will finished up at school for the foreseeable future.
... I scored some cool resources for Will for home school- and a desk.
... Merenia and Kieran both scored two umpiring gigs on Saturday.
... Tama and I watched Merenia play.


"You've had a good day son"  is the punchline of a joke my dad used to tell about a father, his son, a bear won in a side show at a carnival and a Mini Car... it's a great joke and the one liner punchline has stayed with us for a very long time. This weekly post is about being grateful for the little and big things in our lives and celebrating success the grand and everyday kind.
  ♥

No comments: