Sunday, July 12, 2015

'You've had a good day son....'

This was a good week....

Because...
... there was no Hockey on Sunday.
... Les went flying.
... I spent the whole of Sunday at home.
... I watched a lot of Game of Thrones.
... It was school holidays and the little boys were doing a heap of great imaginary play.
... Kieran went out for the day with Nadya.
... Nadya came for dinner.
... Will had an appointment with the physio and won't see her again until December.
... I finished the Magic of Tidying up book- and started to purge some stuff.
... I like the open spaces in my bookshelves, bathroom cabinets, and clothing drawers.
... Merenia got an eftpos account.
... Will went to Roberts.
... Tama and I got cheesecake.
... Tama and I went to the library and donated some books.
... We gave away the Big Kids Magazines to Clare.
... Merenia caught up with friends at drama practice. 
... I went to The Scrapbook Store.
... Lujca came to stay.
... We finally got Tama some new socks.
... Kieran got a new Jacket.
... Will got himself a Pokemon card game.
... I cleaned up my scrapbook table and did some more purge and reorganise.
.... I did some scrapbooking.


"You've had a good day son"  is the punchline of a joke my dad used to tell about a father, his son, a bear won in a side show at a carnival and a Mini Car... it's a great joke and the one liner punchline has stayed with us for a very long time. This weekly post is about being grateful for the little and big things in our lives and celebrating success the grand and everyday kind.
  ♥

No comments: