Sunday, June 21, 2015

'You've had a good day son....'

This was a good week....

Because...
... Les and the boys had fun at Lake Jualbup.
... Then they came and watched the ones beat their, top of the table, opponents.
... Kieran got to hear the Dalai Lama speak.
... I finally learned to spell Dalai Lama.
... The Dalai Lama said that Maori were setting the example for indigenous cultures around the world- providing a blueprint for figuring out how to retain culture and language.
... the tree in our drive that I can see from here at the computer has stunning autumn colours on.
... the big kids were happy to get multiple rides to school.
... I'm sure someone was happy about all the rain.
... I completed a week-in-the-life of photos and words.
... I caught up with Wendy on the phone.
... I finished sorting the playroom and Making table. And I tidied the scrapbooking room.
... Christy rang with her super amazing news.
... we finished paying off Tamas Birthday Present.
... 3 new pairs of jeans.
... Birthday shopping done.
... Book swap shop.
... Les got rid of the extra couches.
... awesome day in Rockingham- the Twos won their game!!

"You've had a good day son"  is the punchline of a joke my dad used to tell about a father, his son, a bear won in a side show at a carnival and a Mini Car... it's a great joke and the one liner punchline has stayed with us for a very long time. This weekly post is about being grateful for the little and big things in our lives and celebrating success the grand and everyday kind.
  ♥

No comments: