Sunday, May 31, 2015

'You've had a good day son....'

This was a good week....

Because...
... Kieran got to run with the ones- and the ones drew their game.
... I got the Hockey photos sorted.
... Pam stopped by to say hello.
... we made chocolate playdough.
... I got new books in the mail.
... I caught up with Suzanne on the phone.
... Will went to the Book Swap Shop.
... I changed the way I scrapbook.
... I made a whole pile of digital pages and am almost 'caught up' for this year.
... I finally got around to making a Doctor's appointment.
... we went to the Library.
... I made a super yummy meatloaf.
... we were offered a couch in better condition than the one we currently have.
... I made the kids some super cool Nature Tracker Notebooks and got them each a pair of binoculars.
... I made 3 more Photobooks to print during the sale.
... I caught up with Brace and Nana.
... Kieran went to Nadya's house.
... Les and Merenia went to F3B.
... Tama and Will played next door with Sebastian.
... Tama and Will got to play with Josh, Mitch and the cat when we went down there to look after them.
... lots of creating this week.


"You've had a good day son"  is the punchline of a joke my dad used to tell about a father, his son, a bear won in a side show at a carnival and a Mini Car... it's a great joke and the one liner punchline has stayed with us for a very long time. This weekly post is about being grateful for the little and big things in our lives and celebrating success the grand and everyday kind.
  ♥

No comments: