Sunday, May 24, 2015

'You've had a good day son....'

This was a good week....

Because...
... I got to watch the 9/10's while Kieran umpired.
... Kieran went and hung out with Nadya.
... I had an early night with Vodka and Orange and Game of Thrones.
... I finished two books this week.
... the little boys played a cool made-up game called Nature Trackers.
... Tama had his first Kindy Excursion to Stirk Park.
... will was observed at school by the OT.
... we had a nice visit with Dr Houliston.
... I got some new jeans, Tama and Will new Trackies and Merenia fun socks.
... we got some Simpsons Lego Mini Figures.
... Les, Tama and I had lunch together.
... I got the distress ink pad I was missing.
... Will had a fun time playing with Robert at school after school.
... we went to the Library.
... got a new printer.
... the right person won Survivor.
... afternoon nap.
... mental health days.
... good people that do H2H.
... Robert came for a sleep over.
... lots of Hockey Photos.
... I made a scrapbook page.
... Home made chicken Pizza.
... cruising with his friends.
... Nadya for a visit.
... fun ice cream flavours.
... 8 people eating pizza in the lounge, watching Yogi bear on a Saturday night.

"You've had a good day son"  is the punchline of a joke my dad used to tell about a father, his son, a bear won in a side show at a carnival and a Mini Car... it's a great joke and the one liner punchline has stayed with us for a very long time. This weekly post is about being grateful for the little and big things in our lives and celebrating success the grand and everyday kind.
  ♥

No comments: