Sunday, May 10, 2015

'You've had a good day son....'

This was a good week....

Because....
... Will and Robert went Rollerskating.
... Les took the kids on a successful shopping trip.
... Kieran and I had an awesome full day of Hockey.
... The Ones drew their game and are still top of the table.
... The Ladies twos won their game.
... We finally had school on a Monday- a much better day to start the week!
... Mrs Mulligan gave me a cool old book from the BSS.
... Robert came to play on Tuesday.
... Salvy and I had a catch-up about leavers.
... Merenia had an enjoyable excursion to Curtain.
... We had a phone catch-up with Glenys.
... Will and Tama and I had a boying session at John Oldham Park in the city.
... We dropped Will shoes into Orthotics.
... I scored a cool shelf from the hospital skip bin perfect for my scrapbooking room.
... I had a lovely Mothers Day afternoon tea with Tama at Kindy- completed with painting each others nails.
... Robert came to Hook in to Hockey with Will on Saturday morning.
... Tama once again enjoyed the full session.
... we had a fairly relaxed Saturday no real Hockey games- makes for a chilled day.

"You've had a good day son"  is the punchline of a joke my dad used to tell about a father, his son, a bear won in a side show at a carnival and a Mini Car... it's a great joke and the one liner punchline has stayed with us for a very long time. This weekly post is about being grateful for the little and big things in our lives and celebrating success the grand and everyday kind.
  ♥

No comments: