Monday, February 16, 2015

This week on the web....

Eden shared this:

Write.
What you know
and let your feelings show.
Be who you are and give all that you've got
It's easy and as hard as this
Though you try to resist

It's just the way of this world
Let it be your oyster, your pearl
Make you an honest girl
Let it be your oyster, your pearl."

- Sarah Blasko

 I wish I could... but I am too chicken!

And Glennon wrote this one on the same topic and I wanted to write letters too!

And then Eden shared this.... oh my....


I really want to get my diet sorted so that one day I can have my own internet success story- on one hand I should just start but it seems every time I do that (just start) I fall of the wagon due to lack of planning/organisation.

This overly expensive Coke Science Milk is a scary thing.

I want to try this Quizza... I'm hoping the kids will like it too- and not see the zucchini.

Teacher Tom had a couple of great posts....

Love literacy

Real Work

Glennon talked about marriage and divorce and I thought it was pretty cool.

Diet Doctor shared news headlines from around the world in support of the idea that fat is back!

This sounds so terrible I may just have to buy it. :-)

I hadn't seen this quote from Mohammed Ali before but I love it...

Don't Quit.
Suffer now
and live your life
as a champion.
  ♥

No comments: