Thursday, January 1, 2015

A reminder to me: Six People // Twelve Times

This year will quite possibly be the last whole year that we live together as a family. And so I decided to embark on a project I saw on Tara Whitney's Blog. She describes it best:

Okay so here’s the deal. I love seeing photos of all six of us together, but for obvious reasons that rarely happens.
Was talking to a friend about this problem, and I thought of a great idea. IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF.
Once a month, I am going to organize a family self portrait. Hand held, self timer, or grab someone else to take it.
Whatever. JUST DO IT. Just to have it.
Because I can, and I should!
I don’t think once a month is too overwhelming. Not even for this procrastinator. I am pretty sure I can do this. I am going to let the kids get in on it too, and maybe have them plan a shot or two if they want.
When I share the photo(s) of the month, I am also going to jot down some things that are going on with our family at that time. And then at the end of the year, put it together in a book.

And that's what I'm going to do too- for our last year together, I'm going to document our last year together. 
 ♥

No comments: