Monday, December 15, 2014

This Week on the Web....

Ok.... so not much to link to this week to be honest most of my internet time (a lot of time to be honest) has been spent on Serial the podcast. I've been reading Rabia's blog and also  Susan Simpsons Blog- which provides some great commentary. And a bit of time on the Sub-reddit Serial Podcast- which is all over the place really with armchair detectives and such.

Other than that....

Teacher Tom rocked it last week..... seriously I had tears and gasps and hallelujahs abounding!

Unreasonable Fear.

A great truth about parenting

Terrifying

This is breaking my heart


I've started thinking about my One Little Word for next year and I'm hoping to answer some of these 36 prompts sometime soon.

Taking photos at Christmas? Noell shares her Holiday Photography Tips here.

7 Happiness Tools we can give our kids provides some food for though.
♥ 




No comments: