Thursday, December 4, 2014

Round-up~ November 2014

Enjoying....L- Homeland, Goodwife.
G- Goodwife, Dr Who, Survivor, The Code, Party Tricks.
K- Survivor. NFL, Game of Thrones
M- Canterwood Crest, Lemony Snicket.
W- Lego Hero Factory
T- Play School, Ben and Holly, Mister Maker.


Well that was fun...
Les and Merenia had a day at the field for F3B. Will had Italian Day at school with Pizza and Gelato. Robert came over to play. Tama had his Kindy Orientation session and met his new teacher Lucy. Kieran and Nadya went to the Year 11 Dinner Dance. Summer Hockey. Family Fun Day! Robert over to play again! Will, Kieran and I attended the final match of India Vs. Australia. Will got to be a mascot for the Indian Team. He met Tyler Lovell and had his new T-shirt signed. We had a super awesome electrical storm come right over our house. I went to Toodyay to visit the Christmas store. Merenia went to Maddy's to do their science project. Les took the kids for bike riding practice to the Ray Owen. We had two days of cool electrical storms. I had 3 days in Brisbane and the sunshine coast- saw my grandma. Met Des and Jill. Had six frappaccinos. Les took Will to the school Disco. Les took the boys to Ikea for lunch and they brought cats. Merenia took the train to Joondalup and went to the new Hunger Games Movie with Lujca.

Yum, yum, yum...
Kieran had Passionfruit Cheesecake for his birthday.

For you...For me?
Some token Birthday presents for Kieran as the real deal didn't arrive until the 21st I pretty much completed all our Christmas shopping and Will's Birthday as well- including a few items we got in NZ and had sent to Glenys to bring with her.  Got Will and me some new clothes. Brought some plants for the garden. I brought the boys back pressies from Brisbane- Will got a cup from Starbucks and Tama got a little toy plane.

Bugger!
Kieran got quite bad Tonsillitis at the same time as his exams.Tama flooded the kids bathroom and soaked 9 clean and folded towels in the process. All of us except Les got blood tests done.

Hooray!
Did a bit of spring cleaning and got rid of some stuff. We chopped down the dead tree in the backyard and also cleared some branches to let the light in on the Fig Tree. Kieran got a Prudence award at the Australian Maths Prizegiving at Perth Modern. Got the front garden looking good. I got the week in the life and the photobook for my Dad finished. Pam stopped by for a visit.

Etc...
Kieran had Exams this month and finished up school for the year. I did the Week in the Life photos and documentation. Will saw Leanne and the Physio. Woolworths started another set of animal cards... sigh. The kids had a Pupil free day at school. I made a photobook of Ruby and Calendars for the Grannys. We had a rental inspection and passed. We got rid of all the weeds and branches from the backyard- Les did 4 runs on free dumping day. Kieran and I spent a bunch of time sorting Lego Heroes. Got all my Christmas cards done and ready to send back to NZ.

Seen and Heard...

Tama on the subject of his blood test: "I wasn't brave Mum I was too busy being scared."
Tama: "Mum I love you. You're the best Mum that I NEVER had"

Will "This is the best way to eat hot chips. At the stadium watching the game."

Me to Kieran on the subject of Will being hyper at the Hockey Match: "Well it's a pretty big deal you know it's his first game and with everything he'd be pretty excited"
Will: "I'm bored."

No comments: