Sunday, December 21, 2014

Presently- 21~12~14

Presently....

~ looking out for the supermarket truck to arrive.
~ listening to something in my ceiling.
~ relieved it wasn't chewing the kids advent calendars as I first thought.
~ hoping for some sort of gift epiphany for Les.
~ seeing the house creep towards a good pre-holiday state.
~ wondering what I may have forgotten.
~ dreaming of a lack of tension.
~ inspired by being so behind in my Daily December.
~ savouring nothing
~ reading - I'm not sure, I have a pile of 'just starteds'
~ going to pick up photos later today.
~ feeling a little pissed.
~ counting my pennies.
~ tasting iced coffee.... I really should eat some breakfast.
~ trusting we'll get there in the end.
~ wishing for a holiday... the real kind where you go somewhere and stay in a hotel.
~ anticipating Christmas.
 ♥ 

No comments: