Sunday, December 28, 2014

Presently- 28-12-14

Presently....

~ looking at the photos I printed today.
~ listening to Radio Paradise.
~ relieved to be getting my Daily December up to date.
~ hoping I'm making the right choice with my word.
~ seeing signs that send me in opposite directions.
~ wondering what I have forgotten to put in my Daily December.
~ dreaming of a great year in 2015.
~ loving quiet days, no where to be.
~ thankful for holidays.
~ inspired by sorting my digital supplies... now just need scrapping time.
~ savouring sweet foods and coffee.
~ reading Hyperbole and a half.
~ swooning over the little house kits Paula gave me for Christmas.
~ going shopping tomorrow.
~enjoying the flowers WendyP gave me.
~ feeling a bit surrounded.
~ counting down the last days of the year.
~ tasting Ham.
~ ever grateful for a lovely home to live in.
~ in awe of people who have their shit together.
~ trusting I'm going to make the right decision.
~ wishing I could see the future.
~ anticipating 2015.
 ♥ 

No comments: