Monday, November 17, 2014

This week on the web... 16/11/14

This weeks reading is all over the place....

Starting with the super cool and cute... Kindness Elves brought to you via Miss Wendy (thank-you kindly!).

Onto this more serious article about why your marriage may or may not survive.

And while we're getting heavy how about 5 lies you were told about grief. Have to say I found myself nodding away at this one!

This article on Huffpost is aimed at gifted kids but I think the points are fairly relevant for all kids.

I thought this article on Sweden's approach to prostitution was really interesting and I really hope that we can see the same thing happening around the world- it would be awesome!

Some groovy instruments to make and play with kids in this post.

I'm book-marking Be a Fun Mum's Bread Dough recipe here because I am hoping to try it with the kids in the holidays.

And I have to say her post on lunch box filling has a bunch of handy tips and tricks.

With thanks to Lisa for sharing this one: Can Loners Build Community which resonated with me very much.


And the food front this week ABC's Catalyst ruffled a lots of big food funded feathers when they looked at Low Carb diets.

And here's some of the controversy.

You should check out the promo for That Sugar Film!

If you are interested in education in New Zealand  then you may want to watch this video about charter schools.

And now for some pretty things....

 Cool Dude Flair (and lots more coolness) from A flair for buttons on Etsy.

 Super cute miniature Ewok by Handmade By November on Etsy

I would love to get our own Handmade Personalised Family!! By CitizensCollectible

Miniature Starbucks.... where's the Caramel Sauce!? By The Craft Village on Etsy.

8x8 Lion Art Print by HappyDoodleLand On Etsy.

Get Stuff done Mug by ClickandBlossom
 ♥ 

No comments: