Friday, November 7, 2014

Round-up~ October 2014

Enjoying....
L- Homeland, Air Aces, The Code and The Good Wife
G- Offspring, Dr Who, Party Tricks, Survivor, The Code and The Good Wife
K- Dr Who, Survivor, American Football
M- ?? Who knows what goes on in her lair... not me. :-)
W- Hero Factory, Ironman, and he's reading Minecraft books
T- Play School, Ben and Holly, Construction stories and Nursery Rhymes (hearing and telling).


Well that was fun...
Merenia had the second half of her sleepover. Merenia went to Lujca's for a sleepover. Wendy from across the road shouted me to a coffee at the King and Spoon. Josh, Mitch and Cathy came for a play. Nadya came for dinner. Kieran went to dinner and the movies with friends. Kieran went to Nadya's Mum's birthday. Merenia went Ice Skating with the netball girls. Will had a sleepover at Roberts. Noah came for the day. Les took the boys to the Volcano Park. Kieran spent the day with Nadya and her family. I took the little boys for a walk to Ray Owen while they were doing a burn and saw a legless lizard. Dinner at Midland and the Senior Hockey Wind-up. Will had his Faction Carnival and Les was home to watch. Merenia played guitar at the Kelmscott Show- and Les took the boys there for a while. Grandad was here and we had a week of adventures including Mundaring Weir, Calamuunda Camel Farm, Swan Valley, Mountain Biking, Movies, Hockey, Peel Zoo, Mandurah, Kings Park, Rio Tinto Naturescape, Ikea and lots of I Spy, Hide and Seek and Sandpit action. Merenia had a school trip to AQWA.

Yum, yum, yum...
Hockey Dinner- Back Forest Cake. Lunch at Fairbrossen Estate. Chocolate and Ice Cream from Margaret River. Camel Toe Biscuits. Lamb Roast. We had fun food for Halloween.

For you...For me?
It was my birthday at the start of the month, just a quiet one- I got Offspring DVD's. We got presents sorted for my dad to take back to NZ to post off to Vienna and Ehren. Plus a small thing each for Sam and Finn. New jeans for me. And I brought a some stuff in anticipation of Christmas and Will's birthday in December. Les brought himself a new model. A lego set for Lucas' birthday.

Bugger!
The boys broke a window. Tama took paint off the walls. The Toilet blocked and the septic tank was playing up. I got sick with a inner ear infection- and it cost me $180. My Dad's flight was delayed and he lost most of the day.

Hooray!
Grandad came for a visit. Kieran got KalaHockey Rookie of the Year and Men's 2's Most Improved. Will got the stabilisers off his bike.

Etc...
School holidays. Will had his Physio assessment. Les found a bobtail Lizard in the garden. Les went to Toowoomba for work. The weather really started to heat up. Summer Hockey started. Kieran and I had haircuts.

Seen and Heard...

Tama: I spy with my little eye something that begins with 'S'.
Grandad: Stockley's, shoes, street, sign, Merenia, sand, shirt....
Tama: No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Grandad: Give us a clue.
Tama: It has a bucket.
Grandad: Water, sand
Me: Something that has a bucket
Grandad: Excavator
Tama: YES!!
Playing I spy with Tama is tricky!


No comments: