Sunday, November 23, 2014

Presently- 23~11~14

Presently....

~ looking... at my Christmas Cards awaiting my hand.
~ listening... Serial Podcast. It's so good I've listened twice.
~ relieved... that the big work in the backyard is almost done
~ hoping... to get a photobook done in the next 36 hours.
~ seeing... lots of cool liitle things for Christmas Stockings.
~ wondering... how we can encourage the big kids to chill with us more.
~ dreaming... Lego Hero Factory, literally.
~ loving... the productivity this week.
~ thankful... for free tipping day.
~ inspired... by making my Week in the Life Photobook for 2014
~ savouring...picking Will up on my own. 
~ reading... just online at the moment.
~ swooning... over Starbuck Christmas Product.
~ going... to Brisbane on Thursday!! 
~enjoying... listening to some music at home lately.
~ feeling... tired.
~ counting... down the days to Frappaccinos!
~ tasting... fresh bread and pistachio dukkah.
~ ever grateful for... friends.
~ in awe of... me.
~ trusting... things will get done.
~ wishing... for a lotto win.
~ anticipating... spending time with my Grandma.
 ♥  

No comments: