Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Party & Bricktober


In the holidays Will went to a super low-key and just generally lovely birthday party for a friend of his. I am hoping I may be able to pull off something similar for him next month- with he 3 closest friends. The 'funnest' part was this doughnut eating contest! :-)


What is it with kids and Happy Birthday, I hated it, Kieran did too, and the birthday boy in this situation was the same.... I wonder if it's an introvert thing?


Seeing as we were already in the neighbourhood we went and checked out Bricktober.... we met up with Will Friend-soulmate, Robert. I thought Bricktober was ok.... the boys were pretty impressed I think. :-)


Hands behind the line!!! Don't Touch!!



I had to laugh at the bottomless mini figures in the pool. :-)


This ocean was pretty amazing- made with single (one stud) pieces.

No comments: