Monday, September 29, 2014

This week on the web: The 'It's My Party and I'll buy if I want to' edition.

So in two short days it's my birthday! Here's the wish list from the silly to the sublime:

1. Genuine Starbucks Venti Caramel Frappacino with two extra shots, caramel sauce lining the cup, lots of cream and lots of caramel sauce on top. Or 5.



2. Silhouette Cameo... permanent wish list item.


3. A Holiday on my own on a tropical island.



4. Books... no surprises there.









5. Scrapbooking supplies.... always needed (especially Christmas stuff).

















6. Flowers.... especially green ones.



7. A large G or three .... awesome!








8. DVD's.... just a few favourites...






9. Some Vintage Camera's... because I already have one... why not a collection.






10. New Art work for my walls.... to brighten the brown and inspire creativity.







11. Some new clothes.... because I am in need!

















12. More Vases for my collection....especially the wall vase- I'd never seen them before








13. A Macro Lens... for taking photos of flowers.







14. A can of Antimatter... why not?


 15. Some new Stamps, just for fun.








16. Some geeky stuff... I am what I am.

 





17. This House. 9 Trafalgar Court Lesmurdie WA 6076

No comments: