Sunday, September 7, 2014

Presently- 7-9-14 Scrapbooking

Presently....

~ looking at one page LO's to be inspired by
~ listening to Kieran and Tama chatting.
~ relieved to have a relaxed day mostly at home.
~ hoping to finish a few more pages tonight.
~ seeing lots of patterned paper being cut into- yay!
~ wondering what flicked my switch (I'm usually a plain back ground girl).
~ dreaming of spending more time with my people.
~ loving old product that's new to me. And very new product too!
~ thankful for all the scrapbooky/photo goodness that's come my way in the last few weeks.
~ inspired by new photos, especially enlargements.
~ savouring evenings alone. 
~ reading not much at all- just want play with paper and photos.
~ swooning over Adrienne Loomans Ocean Melody Line- both  in real life and digital- best of both worlds!
~ going to get the boys to bed early tonight.
~enjoying using up old supplies
~ feeling like I am in the groove.
~ counting the pages piling up.
~ tasting bacon cheeseburger chips!
~ ever grateful for the people in the pictures.
~ in awe of myself a little for making this change to patterned-paper centric LO's.
~ trusting my own style- not interested in competing.
~ wishing for a way to forgo sleep.
~ anticipating getting some early nights. Next week.
 ♥  

No comments: