Thursday, August 14, 2014

Tiny Tales from Week 29


This week saw the end of the school holidays and the start of Term 3.... half way through the school year, crazy!


Les took the boys to the Volcano Park and hurt his knee in the process.


I took a walk at a different park and got to enjoy the last light of the day.


We took a trip into town and dropped Kieran and a friend to Lazer force and then picked up Merenia's friend from the train station. We had some time to kill inbetween so took the little boys to the playground in Subiaco.


Noah and Bel came for a visit.

I took the little boys to the toy shop to spend birthday money and pocket money. Tama chose an excavator and a rake.

Will chose a sword and some Lego.



We enjoyed some more Blue Peter Pizza- it's totally our fave flavour.

One of the birds popped in for a while.

Will made something with the duplo.


I found this cool magazine which I didn't buy because it was fairly expensive. But hello... Tickle The Imagination- what a sweet name.


Les and the little boys went on an adventure taking the train to the end of the line to meet Merenia at her friends place.




And then back again to Stirling Station and Ikea for lunch- a fun way to end the holidays. (Kieran and I were at Hockey.)







Tama got a new Peppa Magazine to take the sting out of the kids being back at school- it came with the duck game which was much enjoyed.



I got new skirts which I absolutely love... but don't really love me. I need to figure out if a seamstress can alter them for me.

Cuteness.

Crazyness.

Funniness- he was checking out a construction site through a fence with rusty squares... hence the rusty squares on his very cute face.

I got one heck of a fright at Hockey Practice on Tuesday night because I totally forgot about the fake bird scaring Owl.

And I had to laugh at the fact that over two thirds of the balls in the one's kit came from somewhere or someone else. :-)
 ♥

No comments: