Monday, August 25, 2014

This week on the web...

A short one this week, I've been super busy doing stuff with photos... getting enlargements, taking them, deleting them, sorting them for Hockey, and taking the odd few as well.....

Starting the week with something funny... (The Game of Thrones Parody is pretty cool too!!)


To be honest I may have got caught in some weird Fallon You Tube Vortex on Thursday night... just saying- be careful out there if you have something to do!

On an entirely different subject and not really his usual fare my Teacher Tom pick of the week is about the events in Ferguson, USA: I fear they are right.
I loved Adam Hill's response to the 'news' that the Westboro Baptists were planning on picketing Robin Williams Funeral....


Les and I thought this looked good....

No comments: