Sunday, August 31, 2014

Presently-

Presently....

~ looking at a text Les sent me, he was born with a true knot in his umbilical cord.
~ listening to Paperclipping Round table
~ relieved that we didn't have to go to the Hockey tonight.
~ hoping to go to the ladies final next week. I can't believe they went to extra time and 2 lots of penalty shoot outs in their semi. And we missed it.
~ seeing 3 new layouts I did last night and another in progress on the table.
~ wondering how many I can pack into the week ahead.
~ dreaming of a trip home... lucky Les.
~ loving the more even keel in our house.
~ thankful to have the older kids who are capable of looking after the little kids while I run a quick errand.
~ inspired by using something in my scrapbooking stash that was 11 years old!
~ savouring quiet nights. 
~ reading too much about politics and education. Hoping for the first time in many years that NZ gets a Labour government.
~ swooning over new prints... I did a big lot of enlargements.
~ going to have a quiet week straying not too far from home while Les is away.
~enjoying the new series of Doctor Who.
~ feeling nervous.
~ counting the minutes till I'm all alone.
~ tasting orange juice.
~ ever grateful for money- seriously if we had none then Les would be stuck here rather than in NZ where he is needed.
~ in awe of the rain on Friday- crazy!
~ trusting the universe.
~ wishing we could have gone too.
~ anticipating my bed tonight a bit earlier than I have been of late.
 ♥  

No comments: