Sunday, July 20, 2014

Presently- 20-7-14

Presently....

~ looking and scrapbook pages completed!
~ listening to Game of Thrones while I scrap.
~ relieved the school hols are almost done.
~ hoping to get some jobs done tomorrow.
~ seeing a lovely new set-up in my craft corner... always refining my systems, yay.
~ wondering about what's to come in Game of Thrones season 5... it's not even worth trying to guess really.
~ dreaming of summer.
~ loving using up old supplies and new.
~ thankful for both of the above.
~ inspired by a new way of sorting my photos for scrapping.
~ savouring pretzels from Melville after Hockey today.  
~ reading some fiction for a change- The Skin Collector a Lincoln Rhyme Novel by Jeffery Deaver.
~ swooning over miniature cuteness.
~ going to stay home all day with my little boy tomorrow
~ anticipating a more productive term.
 ♥  

No comments: