Thursday, June 26, 2014

This week on the web....

Super cute printable neighbourhood at small for big...

  
Download a very cool historic 78-page children's drawing book for free.

 And some rather cool printable seed packets.

If you like design and/or numbers this Ted talk is pretty cool: David McCandless: The beauty of data visualization.

Digital Templates are not something I usually buy but I love these ones by Valorie Wibbens at the Lily Pad. I am hoping to get a page done with one over the weekend.

I am planning on making these for Tama's Birthday: 


But intending that they'll look a bit more like this...

 If you like scrapping especially Art Journalling and Project Life then you might like Caylee Grey.

Some thoughts on Balancing your Hormones at any age from Sarah at I quit Sugar.


Dr Libby's A-Z of Winter Wellness.... this post updates as more letters are added.

I'm trying to come up with some ideas for sugar free lunch boxes and I'm getting some inspiration here.

Some Food for thought: Scott Adam's Secret to Success: Failure.

A rather cool infographic about punctuation.





 

No comments: