Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Round-up~ February 2014

Enjoying....


L- Crossroads

G- The Girl from Snowy River, The Road to Gundagai, Thank you Power,

K- Game of Thrones, Olympics.

M- Minecraft

W- Minecraft, DC Marvel Super Heroes, Star Wars The Clone Wars. Captain Underpants.

T- Dinosaur, Maisy, Hairy Maclary, and digger stories
TV: Biggest Loser, Survivor, Love Child, Peppa Pig.
For you...For me?
I sent PIF gift's to Lisa and Niamh. Valentines for Les, kids and teachers.

Germs and bugs and botherations....
Will hit his head on the flying fox at school. This meant a hospital trip and getting glued back together. Tama got a bit of a cold toward the end of the month.
Places we went, things we did...

Will and I did a walk around the Falls and spent some time messing about at the pond with fish nibbling our feet. We had a cool time at Lesmurdie falls on sunset one week day. The sunset was awesome due to a bushfire. We saw a Kangaroo. Both Brittany and Jayme came for a sleep over. We've had a whole heap of trucks and other heavy machinery come to visit over the past few weeks and it's been very fun and entertaining for the kids. Les took Tama to the pool. Merenia and Jayme went to the pool on their own. Lots of action at home this month with skip bins, diggers, trucks, and paving. We got to meet with a very sweet dog called Tora who belongs to the guy who maintains the septic tank. Book Swap Shop started again and we started going to Story Time at the library. Les and Merenia had a day at the flying field. Tama and I went to Ellenbrook to visit Smudge and Sparkle before it closed down. And then we went on to the Splash Pad- which Tama called the iPad. :-) Welcome BBQ at for year 8 families at Lesmurdie High School. Kieran got his learner's licence.

Yum, yum, yum....

We had lunch at Heritage Rose Cafe.

'It was on sale'....

We got a whole set of tyres for my car. Merenia brought herself an iPad.Grass and a wheelbarrow. Kieran brought tickets to the Kanye West Concert. We paid the final instalment on Kieran's trip to NZ with school... it wasn't on sale. Raskog trolley for my scrapbooking room.

Bugger!

We had a really crappy trip to Ikea due to an overfull nappy and a stupid limited time special. We struggled to find decent gummy fish in Perth for a fun Valentines treat for the teachers. All the full-on hard work involved in laying down the lawn. Kieran's Hockey club doesn't have enough kids for a year 11/12 team.

Hooray!

Everyone went back to school with no hassles. I got to guest post on the Polly Scrap Kits Blog. We finally made and filled the Sandpit. I got my January OLW course work done- finally! The paving was finally finished as was the fence around the septic tank- and therefore handymen finally out of my space. We got two lots of cheap grass and one of free and ended up getting to do the whole of the small backyard in delicious soft buffalo. I got to guest post on the Polly Scrap Kits Blog. Tama and therefore I finished breastfeeding forever. I made a cool altered notebook for Vienna.

Etc...

We had a power cut for 5 hours. It was quite funny when one of the 'Handymen' got his van stuck on a stump in our front yard. I met 8 out of 9 of the next door neighbours. Kieran called me from school and told me everyone was being mean to him- totally freaked me out. But they were just teasing him that he was going to miss out on Kanye tickets. We had our first rental inspection- which I assumed we passed. Will got his first wobbly tooth. Parent teacher interviews for Will.


No comments: