Sunday, March 9, 2014

Presently~ 9/3/14

Presently....

~ looking at cool stuff on the internet... I'm way overdue to do one of those posts.
~ listening to the boys fight- all 3 of them.
~ relieved to have found a possible way out of a situation that really brings me down.
~ hoping we can do it!
~ seeing St Patricks day pretties on Pinterest.
~ wondering what silly stuff I can do in green for the kids.
~ dreaming of a time when the big kids leave home. 
~ loving that a Perth based online store has opened a 'warehouse' with limited opening hours... I like to see and touch before I buy.
~ thankful to Les for making a little retaining wall yesterday- halfway through the next step in sorting out the big backyard.
~ inspired by this post for making smaller inserts in digital photo books- why did I never think of this before?
~ reading All the Money In The World by Laura Vanderkam
~ going nowhere- I love my home.
~enjoying some sense of accomplishment.
~ feeling a little tired.
~ counting my pennies. :-)
~ ever grateful for silly girly conversation with Bel.


No comments: